Pancreatic Cancer Collection
The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on pancreatic cancer, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- IFN-gamma and CCL2 cooperate to redirect tumor-infiltrating monocytes to degrade fibrosis and enhance chemotherapy efficacy in pancreatic carcinoma.
Long KB, Gladney WL, Tooker GM, Graham K, Fraietta JA, Beatty GL. Cancer Discovery 2016; DOI: 10.1158/2159–8290.CD-15-103. [Published OnlineFirst February 19, 2016].
- Hif1a deletion reveals pro-neoplastic function of B cells in pancreatic neoplasia.
Lee KE, Spata M, Bayne LJ, Buza EL, Durham AC, Allman D, et al. Cancer Discovery 2016;6:256–69.
- Dietary intake of one-carbon metabolism–related nutrients and pancreatic cancer risk: the Singapore Chinese Health Study.
Huang JW, Butler LM, Wang R, Jin A, Koh WP, Yuan JM, et al. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 2016;25:417–24.
- Prevalence of pathogenic mutations in cancer predisposition genes among pancreatic cancer patients.
Hu C, Hart SN, Bamlet WR, Moore RM, Nandakumar K, Eckloff BW, et al. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 2016; 25:207–11.
- Using quantitative seroproteomics to identify antibody biomarkers in pancreatic cancer.
Jhaveri DT, Kim MS, Thompson ED, Huang L, Sharma R, Klein AP, et al. Cancer Immunology Research 2016;4:225–33.
- Identification of T-cell receptors targeting KRAS-mutated human tumors.
Wang QJ, Yu Z, Griffith K, Hanada K, Restifo NP, Yang JC. Cancer Immunology Research 2016;4:204–14.
- Piperlongumine suppresses growth and sensitizes pancreatic tumors to gemcitabine in a xenograft mouse model by modulating the NF-kappa B pathway.
Wang Y, Wu X, Zhou Y, Jiang H, Pan S, Sun B. Cancer Prevention Research 2016;9:234–44.
- KLF4-mediated suppression of CD44 signaling negatively impacts pancreatic cancer stemness and metastasis.
Yan Y, Li Z, Kong Z, Jia Z, Zuo X, Gagea M, et al. Cancer Research 2016; DOI:10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-15-1691. [Published OnlineFirst February 15, 2016].
- HEATR1 negatively regulates Akt to help sensitize pancreatic cancer cells to chemotherapy.
Liu T, Fang Y, Zhang H, Deng M, Gao B, Niu N, et al. Cancer Research 2015;76:572–81.
- Systemic immune activity predicts overall survival in treatment-naïve patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Farren MR, Mace TA, Geyer S, Mikhail S, Wu C, Ciombor K, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2015; DOI:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-15-1732. [Published OnlineFirst December 30, 2015].
- Phase 1b study of PEGylated recombinant human hyaluronidase and gemcitabine in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
Hingorani SR, Harris WP, Beck JT, Berdov BA, Wagner SA, Pshevlotsky EM, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2016; DOI:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-15-2010. [Published OnlineFirst January 26, 2016].
- Differential regulation of ZEB1 and EMT by MAPK-interacting protein kinases (MNK) and eIF4E in pancreatic cancer.
Kumar K, Chow CR, Ebine K, Arslan AD, Kwok B, Bentrem DJ, et al. Molecular Cancer Research 2016;14:216–27.
- Transcriptional regulation of miR-31 by oncogenic KRAS mediates metastatic phenotypes by repressing RASA1.
Kent OA, Mendell JT, Rottapel R. Molecular Cancer Research 2016; DOI:10.1158/1541-7786.MCR-15-0456. [Published OnlineFirst January 8, 2016].
- Expression of GRP78, master regulator of the unfolded protein response, increases chemoresistance in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Gifford JB, Huang W, Zeleniak AE, Hindoyan H, Wu H, Donahue TR, et al. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016; DOI:10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-15-0774. [Published OnlineFirst March 3, 2016].
- Applying small molecule signal transducer and activator of trancription-3 (STAT3) protein inhibitors as pancreatic cancer therapeutics.
Arpin CC, Mac S, Jiang Y, Cheng H, Grimard M, Page BDG, et al. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016; DOI:10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-15-0003. [Published OnlineFirst February 12, 2016].