Liver Cancer Collection
- Inflammation-dependent IL-18 signaling restricts hepatocellular carcinoma growth by enhancing the accumulation and activity of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
Markowitz GJ,Yang P, Fu J, Michelotti GA, Chen R, Sui J, et al. Cancer Research 2016; DOI:10.1158/0008–5472.CAN–15–1548. [Published OnlineFirst February 18, 2016].
- Preclinical evaluation of UAB30 in pediatric renal and hepatic malignancies.
Waters AM, Stewart JE, Atigadda VR, Mroczek-Musulman E, Muccio DD, Grubbs CJ, et al. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016; DOI:10.1158/1535–7163.MCT–15–0521. [Published OnlineFirst February 12, 2016].
- SIRT6 overexpression potentiates apoptosis evasion in hepatocellular carcinoma via BCL2-associated X protein-dependent apoptotic pathway.
Chen J, Ran RK, Chen Y, Zhang ZZ, Tao NN, Ren JH, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2016. DOI:10.1158/1078–0432.CCR–15–1638. [Published OnlineFirst February 9, 2016].
- Statin use and survival with early-stage hepatocellular carcinoma.
Jeon CY, Goodman MT, Cook-Wiens G, Sundaram V. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 2016; DOi:10.1158/1055–9965.EPI–15–1040. [Published OnlineFirst February 9, 2016].
- Hepatic premalignant alterations triggered by human nephrotoxin aristolochic acid I in canines.
Jin K, Su KK, Li T, Zhu XQ, Wang Q, Ge RS, et al. Cancer Prevention Research 2016; DOI:10.1158/1940–6207.CAPR–15–0339. [Published OnlineFirst February 5, 2016].
- Hypoxia-induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in hepatocellular carcinoma induces an immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment to promote metastasis.
Ye LY, Chen W, Li Bai X, Xu XY, Zhang Qi, Xia XF, et al. Cancer Research 2016;76:818–30.
- NDUFA4L2 fine-tunes oxidative stress in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Lai RKH, Xu IMJ, Chiu DKC, Tse APW, Wei LL, Law DCT, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2016; DOI: 10.1158/1078–0432.CCR–15–1987. Published OnlineFirst January 27, 2016.
- Alcohol drinking mediates the association between polymorphisms of ADH1B and ALDH2 and hepatitis B–related hepatocellular carcinoma.
Liu J, Yang HI, Lee MH, Jen CL, Hu HH, Lu SN, et al. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 2016; DOI:10.1158/1055–9965.EPI–15–0961. Published OnlineFirst January 31, 2016.
- Ado-trastuzumab emtansine targets hepatocytes via human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 to induce hepatotoxicity.
Yan H, Endo Y, Shen Y, Rotstein D, Dokmanovic M, Mohan N, et al. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016;15:480–90.
- DNA alkylating agent protects against spontaneous hepatocellular carcinoma regardless of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase status.
Herzig MCS, Zavadil JA, Street K, Hildreth K, Drinkwater NR, Reddick T, et al. Cancer Prevention Research 2016;9:245–52.
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of lenvatinib in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
Ikeda M, Okusaka T, Mitsunaga S, Ueno H, Tamai T, Suzuki T, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2015;22:1385–94.
- Anti–miR-21 suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma growth via broad transcriptional network deregulation.
Wagenaar TR, Zabludoff S, Ahn SM, Allerson C, Arlt H, Baffa R, et al. Molecular Cancer Research 2015;13:1009–21.
- First selective small molecule inhibitor of FGFR4 for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinomas with an activated FGFR4 signaling pathway.
Hagel M, Miduturu C, Sheets M, Rubin N, Weng W, Stransky N, et al. Cancer Discovery 2015;5:424–37.