Combinational Cancer Treatments with Immunotherapy Collection
The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on combination immunotherapy approaches, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Targeting androgen receptor (AR)⇒IL12A signal enhances efficacy of sorafenib plus NK cells-immunotherapy to better suppress HCC progression.
Shi L, Lin H, Li G, Jin RA, Xu J, Sun Y, et al Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016; DOI: 10.1158/1535–7163.MCT–15–0706. [Published OnlineFirst March 3, 2016].
- Suppression of metastases using a new lymphocyte checkpoint target for cancer immunotherapy.
Blake SJ, Stannard K, Liu J, Allen S, Yong MCR, Mittal D, et al. Cancer Discovery 2016; DOI: 10.1158/2159–8290.CD–15–0944. [Published OnlineFirst January 19, 2016].
- Transforming cancer prevention through precision medicine and immune-oncology.
Kensler TW, Spira A, Garber JE, Szabo E, Lee JJ, Dong Z, et al. Cancer Prevention Research 2016;9:2–10.
- Bruton tyrosine kinase–dependent immune cell cross-talk drives pancreas cancer.
Gunderson AJ, Kaneda MM, Tsujikawa T, Nguyen AV, Affara NI, Ruffell B, et al. Cancer Discovery 2016;6:270–85.
- PRC2 epigenetically silences Th1-type chemokines to suppress effector T-cell trafficking in colon cancer.
Nagarsheth N, Peng P, Kryczek I, Wu K, Li W, Zhao E, et al. Cancer Research 2016;76:275–82.
- Combination of photodynamic therapy and specific immunotherapy efficiently eradicates established tumors.
Kleinovink JW, van Driel PB, Snoeks TJ, Prokopi N, Fransen MF, Cruz LJ, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2015;22:1459–68.
- RAS/MAPK activation is associated with reduced tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in triple-negative breast cancer: therapeutic cooperation between MEK and PD-1/PD-L1 immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Loi S, Dushyanthen S, Beavis PA, Salgado R, Denkert C, Savas P, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2015;22:1499–509.
- Bortezomib improves adoptive T-cell therapy by sensitizing cancer cells to fasL cytotoxicity.
Shanker A, Pellom ST, Dudimah DF, Thounaojam MC, de Kluyver RL, Brooks AD, et al. Cancer Research 2015;75:5260–72.
- Efficacy of a cancer vaccine against ALK-rearranged lung tumors.
Voena C, Menotti M, Mastini C, Di Giacomo F, Longo DL, Castella B, et al. Cancer Immunology Research 2015;3:1333–43.
- PD-1 blockade boosts radiofrequency ablation–elicited adaptive immune responses against tumor.
Shi L, Chen L, Wu C, Zhu Y, Xu B, Zheng X, et al. Clinical Cancer Research 2016;22:1173–84.
- CTLA-4 blockade synergizes therapeutically with PARP inhibition in BRCA1-deficient ovarian cancer.
Higuchi T, Flies DB, Marjon NA, Mantia-Smaldone G, Ronner L, Gimotty PA, et al. Cancer Immunology Research 2015;3:1257–68.
- Pilot trial of selecting molecularly guided therapy for patients with non–V600 BRAF-mutant metastatic melanoma: experience of the SU2C/MRA Melanoma Dream Team.
LoRusso PM, Boerner SA, Pilat MJ, Forman KM, Zuccaro CY, Kiefer JA, et al. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2015;14:1962–71.
- Synergy of radiotherapy and a cancer vaccine for the treatment of HPV-associated head and neck cancer.
Mondini M, Nizard M, Tran T, Mauge L, Loi M, Clémenson C, et al. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2015;14:1336–45.