The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on tumor heterogeneity and microenvironment, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Genomics of ovarian cancer progression reveals diverse metastatic trajectories including intraepithelial metastasis to the fallopian tube.
Eckert M Lengyel E. Cancer Discovery December 2016.
- The rodent liver undergoes weaning-induced involution and supports breast cancer metastasis.
Goddard E Schedin P. Cancer Discovery February 2017.
- Differentiated state of initiating tumor cells is key to distinctive immune responses seen in H-RasG12V–induced squamous tumors.
Podolsky MA Glick A B. Cancer Immunology Research March 2017.
- Genomic and epigenomic heterogeneity of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Lin DC Koeffler HP. Cancer Research February 2017.
- Molecular or metabolic reprograming: what triggers tumor subtypes?
Eason K Sadanandam A. Cancer Research September 2015.
- Image analysis–based assessment of PD-L1 and tumor-associated immune cells density supports distinct intratumoral microenvironment groups in non–small cell lung carcinoma patients.
Parra ER Wistuba II. Clinical Cancer Research December 2016.
- Bone microenvironment changes in latexin expression promote chemoresistance.
Zhang M Keller E. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- Senescent carcinoma-associated fibroblasts upregulate IL8 to enhance prometastatic phenotypes.
Wang T Tsao MS. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.