The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on therapeutic response and resistance, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Molecular mechanisms of resistance to first- and second-generation ALK inhibitors in ALK-rearranged lung cancer.
Gainor J Shaw A. Cancer Discovery October 2016.
- Polyclonal secondary FGFR2 mutations drive acquired resistance to FGFR inhibition in FGFR2 fusion-positive cholangiocarcinoma patients.
Goyal L Zhu A. Cancer Discovery March 2017.
- Loss of RasGAP tumor suppressors underlies the aggressive nature of luminal B breast cancers.
Olsen N Cichowski K. Cancer Discovery February 2017.
- Activating ESR1 mutations differentially affect the efficacy of ER antagonists.
Toy W Chandarlapaty S. Cancer Discovery March 2017.
- Bortezomib relieves immune tolerance in nasopharyngeal carcinoma via stat1 suppression and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase downregulation.
Jiang GM Liang JP. Cancer Immunology Research January 2017.
- PD-1 suppresses development of humoral responses that protect against Tn-bearing tumors.
Haro MA Haas KM. Cancer Immunology Research December 2016.
- Aspirin-induced chemoprevention and response kinetics are enhanced by PIK3CA mutations in colorectal cancer cells.
Zumwalt T Goel A. Cancer Prevention Research February 2017.
- Targeting androgen receptor activation function-1 with EPI to overcome resistance mechanisms in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Yang YC Sadar MD. Clinical Cancer Research September 2016.
- Sunitinib stimulates expression of VEGFC by tumor cells and promotes lymphangiogenesis in clear cell renal cell carcinomas.
Dufies M Pagès G. Cancer Research February 2017.
- JNK pathway activation modulates acquired resistance to EGFR/HER2–targeted therapies.
Manole S Meyer AS. Cancer Research September 2016.
- Exploiting AR regulated drug transport to induce sensitivity to the survivin inhibitor YM155.
Nyquist M Mostaghel E.Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- DNA polymerase beta germline variant confers cellular response to cisplatin therapy.
Nemec A Sweasy J. Molecular Cancer Research March 2017.
- Microdose-induced drug–DNA adducts as biomarkers of chemotherapy resistance in humans and mice.
Zimmermann M Henderson PT. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics February 2017.
- MENA confers resistance to paclitaxel in triple-negative breast cancer.
Oudin NJ Gertler FB. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics January 2017.