The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on non-coding RNA, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- LncRNA GClnc1 promotes gastric carcinogenesis and may act as a modular scaffold of WDR5 and KAT2A complexes to specify the histone modification pattern.
Sun TT Fang JY. Cancer Discovery July 2016.
- Genetic polymorphisms in the long noncoding RNA MIR2052HG offer a pharmacogenomic basis for the response of breast cancer patients to aromatase inhibitor therapy.
Ingle JN Wang L. Cancer Research December 2016.
- LncRNA HOXA11-AS promotes proliferation and invasion of gastric cancer by scaffolding the chromatin modification factors PRC2, LSD1, and DNMT1.
Sun M Wang J. Cancer Research November 2016.
- Circular RNA ciRS-7 − a promising prognostic biomarker and a potential therapeutic target in colorectal cancer.
Weng W Goel A. Clinical Cancer Research January 2017.
- miR-211-5p suppresses metastatic behavior by targeting SNAI1 in renal cancer.
Wang K Chen X. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- Let-7 status Is crucial for PARP1 expression in HER2-overexpressing breast tumors.
Wielgos M Yang E. Molecular Cancer Research March 2017.
- Long noncoding RNA MALAT1 promotes aggressive pancreatic cancer proliferation and metastasis via the stimulation of autophagy.
Li L Sun B. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics September 2016.
- The potential roles of long noncoding RNAs (lncRNA) in glioblastoma development.
Liu S Zhao Z. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics December 2016.