The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on precision cancer medicine, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- EGFR fusions as novel therapeutic targets in lung cancer.
Konduri K Lovly C. Cancer Discovery June 2016.
- Oncogenic deregulation of EZH2 as an opportunity for targeted therapy in lung cancer.
Zhang H Wong KK. Cancer Discovery September 2016.
- Preclinical efficacy of the auristatin-based antibody–drug conjugate BAY 1187982 for the treatment of FGFR2-positive solid tumors.
Sommer A Kreft B. Cancer Research November 2016.
- Anticancer effects of targeting Hsp70 in tumor stromal cells.
Gabai VL Sherman MY. Cancer Research October 2016.
- Individualized pazopanib dosing: a prospective feasibility study in cancer patients.
Verheijen RB Steeghs N. Clinical Cancer Research December 2016.
- Receptor tyrosine kinase phosphorylation pattern–based multidrug combination is an effective approach for personalized cancer treatment.
Sun X Yu Q. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics October 2016.
- TP53 alterations correlate with response to VEGF/VEGFR inhibitors: implications for targeted therapeutics.
Wheler JJ Kurzrock R. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics October 2016.