The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on pediatric oncology, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- OTX2 activity at distal regulatory elements shapes the chromatin landscape of Group 3 medulloblastoma.
Boulay G…Rivera M. Cancer Discovery March 2017.
- Mutational landscape of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Ding LW…Koeffler HP. Cancer Research January 2017.
- Genomic profiling of a large set of diverse pediatric cancers identifies known and novel mutations across tumor spectra.
Chmielecki J…Lipson D. Cancer Research January 2017.
- A Phase I Study of quizartinib combined with chemotherapy in relapsed childhood leukemia: a therapeutic advances in childhood leukemia & lymphoma (TACL) study.
Cooper TM…Brown PA. Clinical Cancer Research August 2016.
- Combinatorial drug screening identifies ewing sarcoma–specific sensitivities.
Radic-Sarikas B…Superti-Furga G. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics January 2017.