The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on molecular epidemiology, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Genome-wide meta-analyses of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancer association studies identify multiple new susceptibility loci shared by at least two cancer types.
Kar S Lambrechts D. Cancer Discovery September 2016.
- A recurrent ERCC3 truncating mutation confers moderate risk for breast cancer.
Vijai J Offit K. Cancer Discovery November 2016.
- Rare variation in TET2 Is associated with clinically relevant prostate carcinoma in African Americans.
Koboldt DC Kibel AS. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention November 2016.
- Colorectal cancer and dysplasia in inflammatory bowel disease: a review of disease epidemiology, pathophysiology, and management.
Dulai PS Gupta S. Cancer Prevention Research December 2016.
- Association of estrogen metabolism with breast cancer risk in different cohorts of postmenopausal women.
Sampson JN Gierach GL. Cancer Research February 2017.
- Exercise and prognosis on the basis of clinicopathologic and molecular features in early-stage breast cancer: the lace and pathways studies.
Jones LW Caan BJ. Cancer Research September 2016.
- Added value of serum hormone measurements in risk prediction models for breast cancer for women not using exogenous hormones: Results from the EPIC cohort.
Husing A Kaaks R. Clinical Cancer Research January 2017.
- High-risk HPV, biomarkers, and outcome in matched cohorts of head and neck cancer patients positive and negative for HIV.
Walline H Ferris R. Molecular Cancer Research February 2017.
- A minimal DNA methylation signature in oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma links altered methylation with tumor attributes.
Krishnan N Panda B. Molecular Cancer Research September 2016.