The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on Microbiome, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Shifts in the fecal microbiota associated with adenomatous polyps.
Hale VL Chia N. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention January 2017.
- American ginseng attenuates colitis-associated colon carcinogenesis in mice: impact on gut microbiota and metabolomics.
Wang CZ Yuan CS. Cancer Prevention Research October 2016.
- Human microbiome fusobacterium nucleatum in esophageal cancer tissue is associated with prognosis.
Yamamura K Baba H. Clinical Cancer Research November 2016.
- Metabolite and microbiome interplay in cancer immunotherapy.
Johnson CH Siuzdak G. Cancer Research November 2016.
- Dietary emulsifier–induced low-grade inflammation promotes colon carcinogenesis.
Viennois E Chassaing B. Cancer Research January 2017.