The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on metabolism and cancer, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Body mass index and survival in a prospective randomized trial of localized high-risk renal cell carcinoma.
Donin NM Chamie K. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention September 2016.
- Metabolic phenotype and risk of colorectal cancer in normal-weight postmenopausal women.
Liang X Luo J. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention February 2017.
- Association between body mass index and cancer survival in a pooled analysis of 22 clinical trials.
Greenlee H Hershman DL. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention January 2017.
- Celecoxib alters the intestinal microbiota and metabolome in association with reducing polyp burden.
Montrose DC Dannenberg AJ. Cancer Prevention Research September 2016.
- CYP27A1 loss dysregulates cholesterol homeostasis in prostate cancer.
Alfaqih MA Freedland SJ. Cancer Research January 2017.
- Nutritional stress induced by tryptophan-degrading enzymes results in ATF4-dependent reprogramming of the amino acid transporter profile in tumor cells.
Timosenko E Cerundolo V. Cancer Research November 2016.
- Imaging tumor metabolism to assess disease progression and treatment response.
Timm KN Brindle KM. Clinical Cancer Research November 2016.
- Metabolic reprogramming by folate restriction leads to a less aggressive cancer phenotype.
Ashkavand Z Krupenko S. Molecular Cancer Research February 2017.
- The BRAF inhibitor vemurafenib activates mitochondrial metabolism and inhibits hyperpolarized pyruvate–lactate exchange in braf-mutant human melanoma cells.
Delgado-Goni T Beloueche-Babari M. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics December 2016.
- PTEN regulates glutamine flux to pyrimidine synthesis and sensitivity to dihydroorotate dehydrogenase inhibition.
Mathur D Parsons R. Cancer Discovery April 2017.