The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on hepatocellular organ research, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- PD-1hi identifies a novel regulatory B-cell population in human hepatoma that promotes disease progression.
Xiao X Kuang DM. Cancer Discovery May 2016.
- Polarization of tissue-resident TFH-like cells in human hepatoma bridges innate monocyte inflammation and M2b macrophage polarization.
Chen MM Kuang DM. Cancer Discovery October 2016.
- Transcriptome analysis of WHV/c-myc transgenic mice Implicates cytochrome P450 enzyme 17A1 as a promising biomarker for hepatocellular carcinoma.
Wang F Dong Y. Cancer Prevention Research September 2016.
- SRSF2 regulates alternative splicing to drive hepatocellular carcinoma development.
Luo C...Feng Y. Cancer Research February 2017.
- Aberrant JMJD3 expression upregulates slug to promote migration, invasion, and stem cell–like behaviors in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Tang B He S. Cancer Research November 2016.
- Atorvastatin decreases HBx-induced phospho-Akt in hepatocytes via P2X receptors.
Ghalali A Stenius U. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- Blocking the CCL2–CCR2 axis using CCL2-neutralizing antibody is an effective therapy for hepatocellular cancer in a mouse model.
Teng KY Ghoshal K. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics February 2017.
- ASP5878, a novel inhibitor of FGFR1, 2, 3, and 4, inhibits the growth of FGF19-expressing hepatocellular carcinoma.
Futami T Kuromitsu S. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics January 2017.