Hematological Malignancy Collection
The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on hematologic malignancies, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- DNMT3A haploinsufficiency transforms FLT3ITD myeloproliferative disease into a rapid, spontaneous, and fully penetrant acute myeloid leukemia.
Meyer S Grimes HL. Cancer Discovery May 2016.
- Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm is dependent on BCL-2 and sensitive to venetoclax.
Montero J Lane A. Cancer Discovery February 2017.
- Contributions of HIV to non-hodgkin lymphoma mortality trends in the united states.
Howlader N Engels E. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention September 2016.
- FLT3 and JAK2 mutations in acute myeloid leukemia promote inter-chromosomal homologous recombination and the potential for copy neutral loss of heterozygosity (CN-LOH).
Gaymes TJ Mufti G. Cancer Research January 2017.
- Phase 1 study of tabalumab, a human anti-B-cell activating factor antibody, and bortezomib in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Raje NS Anderson KC. Clinical Cancer Research December 2016.
- Comprehensive transcriptome and mutational profiling of endemic burkitt lymphoma reveals EBV type-specific differences.
Kaymaz Y Bailey J. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- Src family kinases are regulated in multiple myeloma cells by phosphatase of regenerating liver-3.
Abdollahi P Børset M. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- ADCT-301, a pyrrolobenzodiazepine (PBD) dimer–containing antibody–drug conjugate (ADC) targeting CD25-expressing hematological malignancies.
Flynn MJ Hartley JA. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics November 2016.
- BPR1J373, an oral multiple tyrosine kinase inhibitor, targets c-KIT for the treatment of c-KIT–driven myeloid leukemia.
Chen LT Tsai HJ. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics October 2016.