The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on gastric cancer research, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- LncRNA GClnc1 promotes gastric carcinogenesis and may act as a modular scaffold of WDR5 and KAT2A complexes to specify the histone modification pattern.
Sun TT…Fang JY. Cancer Discovery July 2016.
- Six serum-based miRNAs as potential diagnostic biomarkers for gastric cancer.
Huang Z…Liu P. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention February 2017.
- Opportunities for preventing esophageal adenocarcinoma.
Maret-Ouad J…Lagergren J. Cancer Prevention Research October 2016.
- Genetic manipulation of Helicobacter pylori virulence function by host carcinogenic phenotypes.
Suarez G…Peek RM. Cancer Research February 2017.
- SOX9 elevation acts with canonical WNT signaling to drive gastric cancer progression.
Santos JC…Matheu A. Cancer Research November 15, 2016.
- Immune and stromal classification of colorectal cancer Is associated with molecular subtypes and relevant for precision immunotherapy.
Becht E…Fridman WH. Clinical Cancer Research August 15, 2016.
- Novel insights into gastric cancer: methylation of R-spondins and regulation of LGR5 by SP1.
Wilhelm F…Rocken C. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- ATM expression predicts Veliparib and Irinotecan sensitivity in gastric cancer by mediating P53-independent regulation of cell cycle and apoptosis.
Subhash VV…Yong WP. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics December 2016.