The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on epigenetic therapy, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Oncogenic deregulation of EZH2 as an opportunity for targeted therapy in lung cancer.
Zhang H Wong KK. Cancer Discovery September 2016.
- Targeting chromatin regulators inhibits leukemogenic gene expression in NPM1 mutant leukemia.
Kühn M…Armstrong S. Cancer Discovery October 2016.
- MicroRNA Signatures of colonic polyps on screening and histology.
Tsikitis VL…Thompson PA. Cancer Prevention Research January 2017.
- Transcriptional selectivity of epigenetic therapy in cancer.
Sato T Issa JPJ. Cancer Research DATE.
- Integrative genome-scale analysis identifies epigenetic mechanisms of transcriptional deregulation in unfavorable neuroblastomas.
Henrich KO Westermann F. Cancer Research September 2016.
- The spectrum and clinical impact of epigenetic modifier mutations in myeloma.
Pawlyn C... Morgan GJ. Clinical Cancer Research December 2016.
- Genome-wide DNA methylation profiling reveals methylation markers associated with 3q gain for detection of cervical pre-cancer and cancer.
Verlaat W…Steenbergen RDM. Clinical Cancer Research January 2017.
- Prognostic relevance of tumor purity and tert promoter mutations on MGMT promoter methylation in glioblastoma.
Heuling ES Euskirchen P. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- EZH2 or HDAC1 inhibition reverses multiple myeloma-induced epigenetic suppression of osteoblast differentiation.
Adamik J Galson D. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- Repositioning FDA-approved drugs in combination with epigenetic drugs to reprogram colon cancer epigenome.
Raynal NJM…. Issa JPJ. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics February 2017.
- Dual HDAC and PI3K inhibitor CUDC-907 downregulates MYC and suppresses growth of MYC-dependent cancers.
Sun K Wang J. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics February 2017.