The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on health disparities, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Higher order chromatin modulator cohesin SA1 is an early biomarker for colon carcinogenesis: race-specific implications.
Wali RK and Roy HK.Cancer Prevention Research October 2016.
- Metformin for reducing racial/ethnic difference in prostate cancer incidence for men with type II diabetes.
Wang CP Ramirez AG. Cancer Prevention Research October 2016.
- Racial/ethnic disparities in ovarian cancer treatment and survival.
Bandera EV Kushi LH. Clinical Cancer Research December 2016.
- Integrative comparison of mRNA expression patterns in breast cancers from caucasian and asian americans with implications for precision medicine.
Shi Y Zhang J. Cancer Research January 2017.
- MNX1 is oncogenically upregulated in african-american prostate cancer.
Zhang L Ittmann M. Cancer Research November 2016.