The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on clinical trials, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Efficacy and safety of abemaciclib, an inhibitor of CDK4 and CDK6, for patients with breast cancer, non–small cell lung cancer, and other solid tumors.
Patnaik A Shapiro G. Cancer Discovery July 2016.
- Efficacy and biological correlates of response in a phase II study of venetoclax monotherapy in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia.
Konopleva M Letai A. Cancer Discovery October 2016.
- A first-in-human phase I study of the ATP-competitive AKT inhibitor ipatasertib demonstrates robust and safe targeting of AKT in patients with solid tumors.
Saura C Cervantes A. Cancer Discovery January 2017.
- A phase II randomized placebo-controlled trial of oral N-acetylcysteine for protection of melanocytic nevi against UV-induced oxidative stress in vivo.
Cassidy P Grossman D. Cancer Prevention Research January 2017.
- Dietary weight loss, exercise, and oxidative stress in postmenopausal women: a randomized controlled trial.
Duggan C McTiernan A. Cancer Prevention Research November 2016.
- A cancer research UK first time in human phase I trial of IMA950 (Novel Multipeptide Therapeutic Vaccine) in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
Rampling R Ritchie JWA. Clinical Cancer Research October 2016.
- Phase I study of inotuzumab ozogamicin combined with R-CVP for relapsed/refractory CD22+B-cell non-hodgkin lymphoma.
Ogura M MacDonald D. Clinical Cancer Research October 2016.