The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on breast cancer, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Loss of RasGAP tumor suppressors underlies the aggressive nature of luminal B breast cancers.
Olsen SN…Cichowski K. Cancer Discovery February 2017.
- Activating ESR1 mutations differentially affect the efficacy of ER antagonists.
Toy W…Chandarlapaty S. Cancer Discovery March 2017.
- The association between alcohol consumption and breast density: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Ziembicki S…Boyd NF. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention February 2017.
- Estradiol promotes breast cancer cell migration via recruitment and activation of neutrophils.
Rodriguez GV…Dabrosin C. Cancer Immunology Research March 2017.
- Expression of miR-18a and miR-210 in normal breast tissue as candidate biomarkers of breast cancer risk.
Shidfar A…Khan SA. Cancer Prevention Research January 2017.
- Sunitinib treatment enhances metastasis of innately drug-resistant breast tumors.
Wragg JW…Bicknell R. Cancer Research February 15, 2017.
- IDH2 mutations define a unique subtype of breast cancer with altered nuclear polarity.
Chiang S…Schnitt SJ. Cancer Research December 15, 2016.
- Tumor-induced stromal STAT1 accelerates breast cancer via deregulating tissue homeostasis.
Zellmer V…Zhang S. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- INPP4B and PTEN loss leads to PI-3,4-P2 accumulation and inhibition of PI3K in TNBC.
Reed D…Shokat K. Molecular Cancer Research January 2017.
- Reactivation of p53 by MDM2 inhibitor MI-77301 for the treatment of endocrine-resistant breast cancer.
Lu J…Wang S. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics December 2016.
- Development of a RSK inhibitor as a novel therapy for triple-negative breast cancer.
Ludwik KA…Lannigan DA. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics November 2016.