The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on brain cancer, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Chromosomal instability affects the tumorigenicity of glioblastoma tumor-initiating cells.
Godek K Compton D. Cancer Discovery May 2016.
- OTX2 activity at distal regulatory elements shapes the chromatin landscape of Group 3 medulloblastoma.
Boulay G Rivera M. Cancer Discovery March 2017.
- Endogenous neoantigen-specific CD8 T cells identified in two glioblastoma models using a cancer immunogenomics approach.
Tanner M Dunn GP. Cancer Immunology Research December 2016.
- Rapid reprogramming of primary human astrocytes into potent tumor-initiating cells with defined genetic factors.
Li F Li CY. Cancer Research September 2016.
- Cellular and molecular identity of tumor-associated macrophages in glioblastoma.
Chen Z Hambardzumyan D. Cancer Research February 2017.
- Administration of non-torsadogenic human ether-à-go-go-related gene inhibitors is associated with better survival for high hERG–expressing glioblastoma patients.
Pointer KB Kuo JS. Clinical Cancer Research January 2017.
- A new brain-penetrant microtubule-destabilizing agent with therapeutic potential for glioblastoma multiforme.
Cherry AE Stella N. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics September 2016.
- The novel tubulin-binding checkpoint activator BAL101553 inhibits EB1-dependent migration and invasion and promotes differentiation of glioblastoma stem-like cells.
Bergès R Braguer D. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics November 2016.