The AACR editors are proud to present this selection of impactful journal articles focusing on bladder cancer, published from across the AACR journal portfolio.
- Paired exome analysis reveals clonal evolution and potential therapeutic targets in urothelial carcinoma.
Philippe Lamy Lars Dyrskjøt. Cancer Research October 2016.
- ARF confers a context-dependent response to chemotherapy in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
Tomasz B. Owczarek Cory Abate-Shen. Cancer Research February 2017.
- Biased expression of the FOX3Δ3 isoform in aggressive bladder cancer mediates differentiation and cisplatin chemotherapy resistance.
Hanwei Zhang Arnold I. Chin. Clinical Cancer Research November 2016.
- AMPKα2 regulates bladder cancer growth through SKP2-mediated degradation of p27.
Stavros Kopsiaftis Kevin Claffey. Molecular Cancer Research December 2016.
- Transcription factor KLF5 binds a cyclin E1 polymorphic intronic enhancer to confer increased bladder cancer risk.
Jillian Pattison Michael Cole. Molecular Cancer Research November 2016.
- A histone deacetylase inhibitor, OBP-801, and celecoxib synergistically inhibit the cell growth with apoptosis via a DR5-dependent pathway in bladder cancer cells.
Seijiro Toriyama Toshiyuki Sakai. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics September 2016.