In the Spotlight
Stop by Publications Booth #2731 at the AACR Annual Meeting for the Meet-the-Editor sessions, featuring the Journals’ Editors-in-Chief.
• April 2 at 1pm: Lewis C. Cantley and José Baselga, Cancer Discovery
• April 2 at 3pm: Keith T. Flaherty, Clinical Cancer Research
• April 2 at 4 pm: George C. Prendergrast, Cancer Research
• April 3 at 10 am: Timothy R. Rebbeck, Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention
• April 3 at 4 pm: Robert D. Schreiber and Philip D. Greenberg, Cancer Immunology Research
• April 4 at 9 am: Napoleone Ferrara, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics
• April 4 at 1pm: Scott M. Lippman, Cancer Prevention Research
• April 4 at 2pm: Karen E. Knudsen, Molecular Cancer Research.
Find out more
Read: "Phase I, Dose-Escalation, 2-Part Trial of Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor Talazoparib in Patients with Advanced Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations and Selected Sporadic Cancers," recently released in Cancer Discovery.
Read, "Evolution of Neoantigen Landscape during Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer", Valsamo Anagnostou, et al, in the March issue of Cancer Discovery.